ICT supplier services
Services and documentation to assist suppliers of ICT related products and services.
A significant number of ICT suppliers suffer cash flow problems or financial collapse as a result of slower than anticipated sales cycles.
provides solutions that significantly shorten the time-line from proposal to contract formation, reduce the resource and other costs of closing deals and accelerate the commencement of customer payments.
general services provided for ICT vendors include:
- Business model reviews.
- Proposal templates incorporating terms and conditions.
- A full range of contract templates to cover the supply of products, services and licensing.
- Intellectual property (“IP”) reviews and audits.
- Strategies for acquisition, protection and commercialisation of IP.
- IP assignments.
- Contractor development agreements.
- Trade mark and domain name advice.
- Internet related documentation.
bid support services for ICT vendors include:
- Bid negotiation team structuring.
- Teaming agreements.
- Proposal risk analysis, risk allocation and risk mitigation strategies.
- Preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals and Tender documents.
- Advice and recommendations on preferred approach to contract issues.
- Planning and executing negotiation strategies.
- Leading or supporting negotiations including acting as negotiation session chair-person.
- Tracking and reporting on open/closed issues.
- Preparing sub-contractor agreements and ensuring back-to-back support from sub-contractors.
- Drafting revisions of agreement(s) to reflect matters agreed during negotiations.
- Reviewing scope definitions to identify and minimise ambiguities.
- Providing legal “sign-off” on finalised agreements.
- Assisting the project manager with respect to contract issues during project execution.
- Negotiating and documenting variations and assisting in the resolution of any project issues.
- Advising with respect to warranty period issues and providing ongoing assistance with respect to issues that may arise after the warranty period (eg. disengagement on contract expiry)
work has included:
- Advising a diverse range of large to small suppliers with respect to their business models and standard proposal and contract documentation.
- Assisting ICT vendors to respond to RFPs and tenders for many types of products and services.
- Negotiation and documentation services for the licensing, implementation and support of a wide range of software products across a broad range of industry and government sectors.
- Advising, negotiating and drafting documentation relating to major and whole of enterprise IT and business process outsourcing arrangements.
- Providing advice and documentation with respect to various internet and SMS related businesses.
- Advising, negotiating and drafting documentation relating to the establishment of hosted systems for various kinds of high volume transaction and payment processing.